Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Friday, December 4, 2009

All I WANTED For Christmas


THIS IS THE VERY FIRST PHOTO I OPENED OF OUR SWEET
BABY GIRL :) THOSE EYES....OH YOU HAD ME WITH THOSE EYES.


LOOK AT THIS LITTLE TINY FOOT ;)

LOOKING AT THIS HAPPY LITTLE BABY,
I KNEW HOW BLESSED WE WERE.




HAPPY REFERRAL DAY MY SWEET BABY GIRL :)!!!!
ON December 4, 2008 I had just laid down to take a little nap, when my phone rang.....I looked at the number slowly. I answered it knowing our whole world was about to change :) It was Christy , and she told me she had awesome news for me !!! We were only #4 on the girls list, so it was a wonderful surprise. She explained all about baby girl and my mind was a blur, I was just so happy and couldn't wait to open the pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love at first site :)
(( For those of you who believe in signs like I do, we were #4 on the girls list, we received our referral at 4 pm , baby girl was our 4th child, and it was Dec 4th !!!! ))
Hiwot (Hewitt) was only 11 weeks old ,teeny and perfect :)
She came home in April at 17 #s and today is a perfect and still teeny at 20#s & 15 months old.
We love you more then life our beautiful Ethiopian princess !
We thank God for you each day, and thank God for your birth mothers brave,selfless choice :)
Adoption is truly Gods work. It is just so amazing...
Happy Friday :) :)

4 comments:

Renee said...

I love you to baby girl can't wait to meet you. Happy referral day..a month and 2 days before ours. This time last year you were waiting at Hannah's Hope for your future husband to arrive...oh yeah and your forever family.

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Awwwww..........

gaby said...

Truly a blessing to our whole family! So precious she is...gosh I can't believe it was a year ago. I love you Tatianna!! I still remember the phone call to tell you about getting out of pgn with boo! I was like "is this good news? Because if it's not, you can't talk to Maria" :) Then had to yell it at you what she was saying because you were just staring quietly. :) Love you!!

Mama Bear said...

so awesome and what a special referral day celebration. What a cutie pie then and now :-)

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)