Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

3 little princess girls from 3 different countries






Our beautiful Boo. Born in Guatemala. Oh what a blessing this child is. 6 years of joy.



My little Ethiopian beauty, My baby girl is a muscled wee little thing. A firecracker. With a heart of gold. 3 years old :)



Our beautiful brown babies :) Love them! They are the sweetest sisters and have a bond I dreamed they would. 



Finally our little survivor. Our fighter. Taiya our European beauty with a little something extra ;) this child was at a 5-6 month old level almost 2 years ago at 4 years old when we brought her home. Starving. Head shaved. Couldnt crawl, walk, stand on her own or barely sit without support. LOOK at her now:) thats GOD's love and strength. She is 6 years old now. She is learning to run and jump and talk. She will be starting school too! We love this baby :)


Tell me adoption is not beautiful.


We had a not so nice, article written on our family in a newspaper from Taiyas home country. The reporter said we picked our children based on "colors" That we dress Taiya as a "fancy puppy" and flaunt our children around but dont take them to parties.
What? We didnt chose our children. GOD did. And I have had puppies. This is SO not the same :)
stupid .people.


travel countdown to reunite with our sweet boy in a few weeks!!


Hugs!
xoxo

3 comments:

Kessor_Chhouk said...

Adoption is beautiful, even more phenomenal. I hope there are more people like you guys out there. :D When I get older, I hope I could do the same thing. It is sometimes my other inspiration for me to work harder in my freshman year at college next month. *So that I can be richer. LOL
Oh, I do love cookies too. :)

Elizabeth said...

Your girls are beautiful and you can tell they are truly loved.

Megan said...

Beautiful family

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)