Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Im back and we are doing well!

Hey ya'll. Its been a long bumpy road but we are finally at a place I think we all feel good about. Sasha has had many ups and downs, many challenge's and health issues with his ears. Many behavior issues and anxiety issues. 2 surgeries. In school, then homeschooled. Now after 3 years home I think we are settled into this "normal" and we have all found our place. Tatiana and Sasha are best buddies. She finds his eccentricities charming and quite funny. "That's just Sasha" she will explain. Love her outlook. Benji and Sasha are also close and have a language that only they can understand. That is good...and bad ;) they can put Dennis the Menace to shame the second my back is turned! Definitely keep me on my toes.

Pictures will follow soon with updates. I was forced out of hiding to help a dear friend. Buffey Kunkle fundraise and walk the long journey to bring home her 3 newest blessings from Ukraine. I will be using my blog as a home base, to focus on a giveaway for her family. I would love your support! Sharing and praying go a long way :)

A few pictures-















 

No comments:

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)