Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Baby Girl is ONE !!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATIANA :):)
WE ARE SO PROUD AND HAPPY TO BE YOUR FAMILY AND FOR YOU TO BE OUR DAUGHTER. YOU ARE A TEENY PACKAGE OF PURE JOY AND LOVE :)


AFTER DIGGING INTO HER CAKE
(eek...messy :)

AUNT MEME AND CRAZY GRAN-MA



Peanut wanted so badly to bake a birthday cake for his baby sister. I gave him free rein and he baked (from scratch) a double chocolate ,3 tier cake with fudge icing...yum. He also baked baby girl her own little cupcake to dig into. What a sweet boy he is :)



Me and my friend jess, she has 8 kids and my kids all have a friend their age in her happy bunch.





Mama getting a squeeze in on the birthday girl



First bite of yummy watermelon


Birthday girl :) this dress is a
size 3-6 months and fits great HEEHEE!

My kiddos and friends


All the toddlers :)


Cheeky baby enjoying her party!


First trip to Toys r ** to pick out a birthday gift :)


Birthday morning Aunt Meme brought over the traditional
birthday munchkins :)
she is so sweet, she does this
for each childs birthday.

We woke Baby Girl singing "Happy Birthday " and she
looked at us like we were a bit kooky.. :) then she just kept giggling :)

**The quilt on the back of her crib my mom and I made . Well, she did all the sewing I did the designing ;) it has a matching pillows, pillow case and crib skirt. Both Boo and baby girl have one. Their room is going to be sooo pretty once its done. Pictures to follow ;)


LAST NIGHT AT 11 MONTHS OLD :)
My teeny girl turned 12 months old at 19#s wearing 3-6 month and 6 month clothes ! I love my itty bitty baby :)
(I know the pictures are backwards..sorry about that )
HAVE A WONDERFUL MONDAY :):)

14 comments:

The B Family said...

Soooo sweet that your boy baked Baby Girl's first birthday cake! It looks so chocolate-y! Yum!
Looks like a fun celebration!
I can't get over what a petite little thing she is--3-6 months?!? like a baby doll indeed!

Alexandra said...

Happy Birthday!!! It looked like so much fun! And I am so impressed with your son. :)

On a side note...my baby girl is wearing 3-6 month clothes alreay! lol. were your older kids like that since they were big babies?

The Hill Family said...

happy birtday (again :) baby girl T-M!! and Reyna, the chair of the itty-bitty-club (16 lbs at 1; 20 lbs at 2; 23 lbs at 3) sends her love & says she will be getting that card in the mail soon, so you, too, can be a card-carrying club member! ;)

i love seeing Peanut having the chance to express his creative chef self!

much love to mama, too :)

Erin said...

I just got a kick out of her size and weight, she may not stay so teeny tiny forever. My little linebacker was 17 pounds at 12 months- and has definately started catching up in size :) Happy Birthday baby girl!

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday to Baby Girl!!!!

What a great family you have!!!!!

Mandy said...

She is a tiny sweetie pie, isn't she! Happy Birthday cutie!
And, that cake looked awesome!

Kim @ The Learning Hypothesis said...

Happy Birthday Tatiana. Your whole family is just precious.

JonesEthiopia said...

What a sweet post! I love that big brother made the cake-- how precious.

I didn't realize how tiny baby girl is. R was in 0-3 months clothes when she came home, but she was just a little over 3 months. Your princess is indeed tiny.

Beautiful family!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

TOOO cute! Hey little babes are beautiful too! I am sure her joy and fun burst through that cute smile not matter what the size.

Mama Bear said...

Ahhhhhhhhh soooo cute and what a beautiful family Maria. I think I've said that many times over but what a truly beautiful family! That sweet boy of yours and his baking the cake just wanted me to jump through the computer and hug him. How incredibly sweet.
Gorgeous pictures!

TheOilHippie said...

Oh my goodness she is just the cutest little girl!!! And what a sweet big brother to want to bake his sister a birthday cake. I am also incredibly impressed with the beautiful quilt you made. :)

Sarah said...

Fun!

My Ethiopian princess (age 11 1/2 mo) is a hefty 23 pounder, wearing 18 mo clothes over some very chunky thighs! Oh, and she has no teeth!

Aubrey said...

What?! How can she be one already? The time just goes by too fast. She is as adorable as ever!

Rachel said...

Your family is so beautiful! I just love how your son made the birthday cake. What an awesome big brother! Happy birthday little one!

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)