Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Boo !

well folks my sweet lil mayan princesa has turned.......


*********4*********

What a journey this has been :)

Our Boo brought us a crash course in International adoption, and truly having things to deal with that are
out of your control ! Big time.
If you know anyone who went thru a Guatemalan adoption, they will tell you...they probably suffer from
PTSD :)
The mere mention of PGN....causes my breathing to quicken and my knees to weaken. Worth it ? Yes. Fun ...not all of it ;)

My sweet Amiga Angie sent me this reminder photo for Boo's 4th birthday.


It is Angie and I in guatemala at the westin hotel, poolside in 2006 . Our babes were teeny...I think 3 months old !!! Good times :) Brought home our baby girl and made a friend for life. Love ya.

Happy Birthday Boo baby...we love you more than anything ! A sweeter , kinder little girl there isnt :)

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

I can't believe how tiny she was in Guatemala! What a beatiful girl!

veggiemom said...

Happy birthday Boo!!!

Jessica said...

I'm an adoptive mom to two children born in Guatemala, ages 8 and 5. Boy, can I relate to this blog post. Beautiful photos!

Mary Ann said...

Happy Belated Birthday! She is Beautiful!

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)