Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Friday, July 2, 2010

147 millions orphans~ ONE AT A TIME~COOL SHIRT/SAVE A CHILD

hey guys !! I know you are out there , even if ya dont comment :) I see you ;)

~This holiday weekend if you buy the above shirt from my fundraiser at ~
http://www.adoptionbug.com/savingtaya/

ALL PROCEEDS will go to our fundraiser to bring TAYA HOME!! Not a percent, BUT ALL !!! That could truly help us to bring home Taya , AND if we have any extra it will go to the orphanage & Anne Maries grant to help her :) Shirts are fitted or relaxed fit and great quality.

Please consider a t-shirt that will bring awareness to orphans everywhere and help us to save our little "one" :)

Here's some cuteness to get ya thru your holiday weekend :) Have a wonderful , safe 4th of July !!

Kiddos, at their VBS concert.

"Do not withhold any good thing from those who deserve it when it is in your power to help them"

Proverbs 3:27

"With GOD nothing will be impossible" (Luke 1:37)





(John 14:18)
 
HUGS !!!

3 comments:

Julia said...

I ordered two - please confirm that it comes to you!! There was no indication on the order of your name or anything! I ordered one shirt for me and one for Aaron.... leaving in 8 days to get him!! PRAISE THE LORD!

gaby said...

I ordered mine today :) and I'm wearing my "Hope, Joy, Peace" t-shirt today! Ly

Jodi said...

Your kids are SO cute!

Your son reminds me of my michael :)

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)