Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Cuteness! Pillow case Dresses & MATCHING doll dresses w/bows and socks OhMY!

Brown with flowers

Pink with butterflies

Green with ladybugs

Salmon pink with brown/blue cirles


BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL DRESSES and  
OPTIONAL MATCHING DOLL DRESS !



Optional matching socks with either ribbon or bead trim !!

beads close up , they will match your fabric choice

Optional bow to match dress choice :)

SOCKS, BOWS AND DOLL DRESSES SHIP FREE !!!!


My friend Jessica is donating all materials and time to make some ADORABLE girls dresses and  matching doll dresses. You can also buy matching hair bows or socks ! The socks are either beaded or ribbon topped :):) Jess's sister in law is donating her time to make beautiful hair bows to match !can you say LOVE !
Once you order Jess will make your dress in either size -
18 month
3T
5/6
remember these dresses are very adjustable so pick a size close to what your child wears and you can easily size up or down :)
 
socks come in sz-
24 months
6-10 shoe sz
 
I have had these cute socks on my girls from infant (6 months) all the way up to Bug in a sz 2 shoe. They wash wonderful and are SO CUTE! Jess's  SIL's  bow company MadeByMe Bowtique.
 
Dresses and accessories are on a donation basis :):) Remember this is a non-profit endeavor. ALL FUNDS will go to bring home Baby Anna :)


Minimum donations listed below:

$15- Girls dress

$5- doll dress

$3- ribbon socks

$5- beaded socks

$4- hair bows

(can you BELIEVE these prices??? Thank you SOOOO MUCH JESS !)

Please fee free to repost and share on Facebook :)


 
 
Please use the chip-in on the left sidebar, under the picture of the dresses (saving baby Anna) . When you pay w pay pal please leave the fabric choice, dress sz, and any accessories you would like in the "note to seller box"  if you would like to send a check, email me at octpumpkin@msn.com  and I will hook ya up ;)

Shipping with be $5.00 flat fee  NO matter how many items you buy  and the bows will ship separate from Jess's sister in law (no extra shipping fee) who has a beautiful bow business .

We are continually blown away by the kindness and good wishes from people who (in most cases) we have NEVER EVEN MET ! Kind people who pray for our children, and support us in walking this walk led by faith :):) THANK YOU TO EACH OF YOU.



Taiya  thanks you too, for helping us to bring home her new baby sister !!
(Picture of baby Anna from the Reeces Rainbow angel tree drive)

Thank you to each of you who have donated to help us cover our United States Customs and Immigration Fees (uscis) xoxoxo

HUGS!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Maria...I tried the chip in button and couldn't get it to work. I wanted to order dresses for my girls. If you could leave me a comment on my blog about what to do next! Thanks!

Kelly said...

I think I must be the most inept computer person there is! Thanks for getting back with me!

Becky said...

So...I think it is time I say "hi". Seeing the tree oranment with Anna's picture made me smile. We have the same ornament packed away now since we know she finally has a family. I fell in love with Anna last summer, prayed for her, cried tears for her and languished about her situation. My husband and I actually looked into possibly bringing her mother and her home together, taking care of Anna while her mother worked, etc. But since she had terminated rights we couldn't even look into the possibility. Our hearts broke for her mother. I am beyond thrilled that she has a family who loves her already!! And she will always, always hold a place in my heart! I will be following your journey and praying every step of the way! She is a beauty beyond measure and I cannot wait to see her in your arms!! ~Beckyk

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)