Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Random iphone shots~

I love my babies. Have I said that lately? They are just so perfect and full of love. For each other and everyone else. I can NOT imagine my life without my babies :) ADOPTION ROCKS!!

~We found Boo napping in her room the other day, all decked out with her glasses and bracelets ;)
~Boo and Baby girl love to hold hands in the car. It is so sweet , they kill me !! Bug  switched seat so they can now have their carseats side by side so it is easy to love on each other :)
~Baby girl is finally saying a couple words...and has started kissing EVERYONE it is so cute. Heck I will take kisses all . day. long.
~Boo asks me each time we go in the car "are we going to pick up my new sister Taya now?"
be still my heart :) I love that the kids cant wait to rescue Taya too !

Mama misses you sweet Taya...we are coming as soon as we can :)

Hugs !!!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Love it! Taya needs to be right there between your girls in the car so they can all hold hands!

Mary Ann said...

CUTE!!!!!! That is to precious!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Tooo cute!!!!

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)