Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Cooties












I hate cooties. I have this awful cootie that is causing me to have many very unattractive coughing/hacking/eyes tearing fits. My husband says I cough like a bull frog. It is really not fun. I had a drs appt for friday, but felt so much better I cancelled it. You know being a mommy we dont really have time for dr appts for US. Well...last night I was up again 4 times coughing my head off. It is awful. Today I have a pounding headache too. Now my sweet Boo is coughing and her nose is all kinds of runny :( Fun stuff.




I have been working on organizing my Boo's room. I bought her the cute storage cubbies Target had on sale. With the little pastel baskets it is SO cute. The pictures are of Boo falling asleep in the baskets while I put the storage unit together with Peanuts help. My son is SO helpful with projects ! It cleaned all her toys up and looks great. I will attach pictures of the finished room soon. I am trying to set her room up in such a way that adding another crib down the road will not be that big a deal. It will be a sweet baby girl room for 2 princesses !! :)

1 comment:

Alleen said...

blech, sorry you're feeling crummy. Whenever I get sick, I get a HORRIBLE cough that keeps me up at night.

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)