Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Got Em !!!


I got my letters from our Dr. !!!!!!!! Now all I have to do is run to the county building and get my marriage certi. That is just a project so I am putting it off until last. OH AND my sw has my final homestudy and it is notarized and on its way to me :) Things are coming together.

Off topic~I am bummed Hillary Clinton lost the nomination. It has nothing to do with her being a woman. I really believed her and her husband (lets face it they ran the country together last time ;) would have been the POSITIVE change our country needs right now. We were much better off when Bill Clinton was President. Yes I know he had some moral issues but that is between his wife and himself IMHO. Our country was in much better shape. Every block in my area has atleast 2 houses on it that have just been left empty and over grown. Families have not been able to sell so they have gone into foreclosure and just left :( Not good.... Gas prices ? OYE. Groceries? Everyone is tight. Really tight. I think Obama has many good qualities also but Hillary is proven strong. I am just really bummed.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

If I lived closer, I would come pick you up and we would get that marriage certificate together. Not that we would be on the marriage certificate together, but you know what I mean.

Pam Thomas said...

I agree with your way of thinking on Hillary & Bill. I am so sad she lost the super delegates. We needed her to help the economy and with her we would get Bill too! However, I may have to go with McCain.

Our journey said...

I followed your listserv post to your blog. Great to have more families to follow along on the journey together.

Amy

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)