Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Monday, March 1, 2010

WHERE'S my mommy??

Look how sweet this baby is!! He is 3 years old and living in an orphanage in Eastern E urope. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He walks and is very lovable. Yes , has down syndrome. But by looking at him he seems to be very healthy and beautiful :) when he turns 4 he will be on borrowed time, before he is sent to an institution :( (check out my facebook page, for a short video of life in an EE institution)
WE can help him find a family!!!!! Print his picture out and pass it out to EVERYONE you know , at church, at work, in your neighborhood. SOMEWHERE his mommy is right now, hoping to find him. Please donate to his grant fund. Adoption is costly (right?) and if we can make it a bit easier for his family , they will step up !!

~I am going to put a chip in button up too. For everyone who donates $15 , I will send you an adoption magnet !! If you donate $21 I will send you 2 :) :) I have about 20 magnets so lets go !!!
~If you can only donate $5 or $10 PLEASE DO !!!! I will post everyones names to my blog that donate, and GOD AND TIMOTHY , and I will THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!
~ALL the monies go directly to RR , not me :)
please spread the word and link my blog on your blog or facebook. NOT for me ;) FOR THIS SWEET LITTLE BOY, who wants someone to hug him and kiss him and change his world forever.


4 comments:

gaby said...

I just made a donation ~ that was so easy to do. (sorry it can't be more this week) Please save my magnet to pass on to another donor.

Keep up all your amazing efforts for these adorable children!
ly

Maria and Family said...

Oh my gosh!! You guys are awesome !! oK IF you donate can you please leave a comment? I want to get you your magnets !!
thank you ,thank you , thank you !!!

Farrah said...

OH MY GOSH, I think I am his mommy!

He is so precious!!! Wish I could afford another adoption....

Anonymous said...

I just passed this around fb!!! he is gorgeous!!! KEEP spreading the word my friend!!

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)