Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Pictures :) OUR forever families FOUND us !!

I hope this post finds you all happy and thankful for all God has made possible in your lives :) I hope you if you entered the crazy world of BLACK FRIDAY , you enjoyed yourself ! Me? no way! I am an amazon shopper all the way ;)

~I am so thankful for Tisha and all the kind folks she has touched. We received our first couple boxes of goodies ! Some awesome formula for Taya, Nutren high calorie. She loves it. Thank you so much Kristen! And 2 cases of diaper wipes ! WOOT WOOT!! What a huge blessing this is :) Tisha has raised almost $775 for our diaper and formula needs ! Holy smokes ! You can check out her blog a couple posts down, she is awesome and the mama to 5 beautiful kiddos.

I found myself thinking back over the last 1 1/2 years and I am just amazed at how low we found ourselves at one point, and how faith and listening to God's whispers can open your mind and bring you to a place your NEVER thought you would be , and amazingly it is MUCH BETTER PLACE to be :) Plus 2 new children we never thought we would have. I wish I could share so much of the things that rocked our world with ya, but not yet....we are so thankful for the ability to be OPEN to God's plan, even when we didnt think it was our plan ! God chuckles I bet, when we resist, and come up with SO many reasons why we shouldnt / couldnt do what he asks...knowing along that it is right and good . His plan is to better us and bring him Glory. HOW can that be wrong?

SO thankful these little beauties are going to be going home to forever families very soon !! Thank you for your prayers for them :)
Dont forget to peek & click  on the left-at all the Orphans still waiting on the Christmas angel tree for Reeces Rainbow :) donate to help a family pay the ransom for each little love.

 SWEET Martin finally will be rescued ! I have advocated for him many times, and sadly he was sent to the mental institution recently. BUT his family has finally found him and will be rescuing this beautiful little boy !!
 Remember Monroe ? His mommy and daddy are in EE RIGHT NOW, finalizing his adoption !! They worked super fast to rescue him and will be bringing him AND a new sister home to Florida :)
Beautiful sweet toby :) oh how I love this little beauty ! He has lost several families which I know broke their hearts, but again he has been found :) Praying this little one goes home to his forever familiy this time :)

Thanksgiving :) so thankful for my newest children being home safe and sound and just blossoming ! Thankful  Taya is ALIVE and happy.
My pumpkin and I together 23 years ! gulp....how old are we ? Lol..
 My sweet sister and her new nephew and niece :)
 GOTTA love matching dresses :)
 My sister and her boyfriend Ry

 My sweet big boy :)
 My girl :)

 Papi and Boo :)
 My mom "booka" has Benji says :)
 Thanksgiving dinner Taya style :) everything we had blended up !
Bug was in charge of the table :)

Hugs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Love all the pictures!!!! Such a wonderful family :)

Jodi said...

Beautiful table Bug! You did a great job :)
It's good to see the whole gang...and of course, I love seeing that sweet big boy of yours ;)

Taya looks awesome by the way!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on rescuing your newest children! I've been following Taya for some time, and I was SO overjoyed that she found a forever family. Our youngest daughter has Down syndrome, and every night we would say our prayers and ask "bless sissy Taya!". Thank you all for your love and your open hearts.

Kelly said...

Great pictures--my favorite is the one of the girls in their matching dresses!! I know you are so thankful to be home with all your babies (big and small) to begin the celebration of Advent.

Becky said...

You need to change your side bar pics of your kids! and add Taya and Benji!

They are all so gorgeous!

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)