Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

This & That



This was the last picture they took and it is my FAVORITE!


We are all coming back to life a bit. Turns out I had pneumonia :( that would explain the high fevers. I Dragged myself to the dr Monday. I am feeling much better, after antibiotics, cough meds, steroids, and ibuprofen :) This kicked my tush quite a bit ;)
~FINALLY sharing some of Bug's Glamour Shots with ya. She is so photogenic! She had fun and cant wait to go again :)
~Sweet Abby is slowly getting better, remember to keep praying for her :)
~Kristi received her LONG awaited referral!!!!! A beautiful 9 month old baby girl! Click here to read her story and see a peek.. :)
~Is it just me or does Nadya Sulman , the single mom who just gave birth to 8 babies after IVF seem alittle off? WHY would someone who is alone, financially strapped want 14 young children to care for? Can you imagine? 2 people have a hard time caring for 8 infants....I am not judging, but I just wonder why and HOW she will manage this?
~Our court date is quickly approaching next week (17th) AAAHH! Can you imagine? We may actually be holding baby girl very soon!!!!!
~I raised $100 thru my Avon for diapers/formula for the Orphanage. Please take a look at my website. You can get free shipping and lots of goodies are on sale :) Click Maria website
~WELCOME HOME AUTUMN ,BRIAN AND ELIAS :) This sweet family waited SO LONG to bring home their little guy. Go over and see what a beautiful family they are :) Click

8 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm glad you're on the mend. Pneumonia!!! I'm sure you felt horrible.

Your little girl looks so grown up in those pictures. What a sweetheart.

Alexandra said...

She looks so awesome in those pics!! I think you have a future model on your hands.

Anonymous said...

oh man! i'm so glad you are on the road to feeling better!

i thought the same thing about the octupluts. I try not to be judgemental, but WOW!! Can you even imagine??

GORGEOUS pictures

gaby said...

I guess Aunt Mem is going to be very busy... between shoe shopping, clothes shopping & glamour pictures! Haha

She's beautiful!

Ly

Mama Bear said...

Golly, glad you are feeling better Maria. Those are amazing pictures and ohhhhh, so grown up already :-( and sooo photogenic!!!!

Maria and Family said...

i love your blog and i love you bug.

Maria and Family said...

i love your blog and i love you bug.

Michelle Smiles said...

Beautiful! And ugh to pneumonia - had it once and that wasn't fun!

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)