Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday little of this & that


Cheeky monkey :)


Boo loved her Dora bike from Aunt Mem :)

The kids had balloon animals made for
Boo's birthday breakfast



"Tank you , tank you Papi" Boo was
so happy Papi was putting her bike together




MY BEAUTIFUL 3 YR OLD MAYAN PRINCESA !!!





This is fuzzy, but I love it .






Baby girl is pulling up on everything! I think she may be
an early walker like Boo :)







Boo kissing HER baby :)


















MY beautiful blessings :)












Boo with all her birthday loot. She loves Tinkerbell and butterflies so the
new Tinkerbell dolls were a winner !! She carries them everywhere with her, in a little tote bag. I couldnt find the yellow fairy, Iridessa though.











Boo and her birthday balloon hat. Too funny...






~We had a wonderful weekend get away. If we didnt have the RV we could never do that, after 2 adoptions :) Our campsite was only $22 a night ! It was beautiful and sooo peaceful. The kids love to fish and the lakes were cool and beautiful. Even the babies love waiting on the dock for another fish to be pulled up !
~My hubby , inlaws and my older kids had a really really close call with lightening , that I will save for another post. I still cant really let myself think about it :(
~Ultrasound went good. Thank you for sharing all your stories and prayers with me :) I do have to have a follow up in 6 months which I dont mind at all :) :)
~My blog friends Kristi (mama to Lucy Lane) and Troy and his wife are off for a trip of a lifetime this weekend ! They are traveling to Ethiopia to pick up their babies !!! I had the chance to meet both of their lil sweeties, and they are precious :) So happy for you guys !



~Off for a day of library fun :) My kids love picking out books, and so do I :)

4 comments:

The Hill Family said...

love the update - especially the part about your f/u testing being good - but NOT the part about michael's close call w/ lightening!!! oh my word! and, i just have to say you have good taste :p i have that same exact shirt (that baby t-m has on) for the girls! gotta luv tarzhay! ;)

Mama Bear said...

Love the pictures especially of the four of them. So glad you are able to get away and just relax and enjoy the wonderful family time.

Lisa Bates said...

Sounds like you are having some wonderful family time!

Melany @ Project Anthologies said...

Your family is so beautiful! Love the pics. Sorry for the scary parts... glad all is WELL.

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)