Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

So much to catch up on



What a busy weekend. I am behind with my updates. I know you guys were all on the edge of your seats huh? heehee..
First, another adoptive mom who I met thru our journey with Boo, Seegal, also a fellow blogger, needs TONS of prayers and positive thoughts right now. She was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma. She has 7 wonderful children. She is a strong faithful lady and I know she would welcome your thoughts and prayers. Her blog is password protected but this is the link~http://www.4ourprincess.blogspot.com/ HUGS Sig. Pray for her quick smooth recovery.


We actually got out of the house on Saturday WITHOUT kids ! Can you believe it?? It was so much fun. My hubby and I and our dear friends Sal and his wife Charlotte and my sister and her boyfriend Ry all went to "Larry the Cable Guy" HEEHEE!!!! IT was so fun. We have seen him before and it is just good humor. He actually started his career close by on local radio so we have followed his career a bit. Man we laughed so hard! My wonderful inlaws stayed with the kids at my house until 1am ! They all had a nice time too :) No pictures ....I forgot my camera!

My little Bug was under the weather Saturday all day and I was a bit worried I would have to miss the concert ( cant leave my baby if she is puny) but she felt better when Nana got here ;) Had a Dr appt today, Turns out my baby needs to go potty more often. Being the busy girl she is, she has been putting it off, which is NOT good.
I finished all my online courses for our adoption. I learned alot of interesting info. I think it is good to require PAP to read thru this stuff. I plan to move on my dossier this week. Fingers crossed for me it goes smoothly. Oh , No..... I do not have my hs yet. I know you were wondering..LOL.

No comments:

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)