Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Crayons & Migraines..

My Girls :) They are best friends..







The lovely storm Fay has brought me 2 days of migraines. Weather changes can really mess with your head. We did actually see some sun today.






This is just kind of fun. I borrowed it from Kerri ~



I took it and this is my result. Yes folks. I am deep. Now you know ;)


My results~




You are most like:
You are Blue
You are cool and soothing, with a hidden spontaneous side. You are deeper than most people perceive, and you care a lot for those whom you surround yourself with.

Take this quiz:
Which Crayola Box of 8 Color Are You?
Visit Toys For Your Blog.com for more blog quizzes






We played bubbles yesterday and the kids had fun blowing them with the large fan . Pretty smart no?



What do you guys think of Obamas VP pick? Surprised me..

6 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

Glad that Fay has "kinda" blown over! Looks like a nice day today. Your kids are really cute!
What did you think of the VP pick??
Michelle

gaby said...

Looks like they are having a blast! Glad she likes the barbie bike I got her!! Ly
PS Took the quiz, it said I'm a black crayon - I rarely ever use a black crayon....

Anonymous said...

I better take the crayon quiz too! Your girls are soo cute! Abby has that same Guatemalan flag shirt!

Michelle Riggs said...

Glad you guys are OK. That storm was huge.

Loved all of the pics, esp the bubles pic.

Kristi J said...

I love the pics of the sky ..great!!! I love my girl's being best friends...it is an awesome thing to witness. Kristi

Anonymous said...

I hope that you begin feeling better!!!

I love the photo of your girls, it is just precious!

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)