Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Friday, August 29, 2008

One person at a time~




My beautiful blue eyed babies :)



My beautiful black eyed baby :)




You know that guy in school who had an opionion & a smart comment for everything? The kid with the souped up car leaving everyone in black smoke? That kid would pass us , after we got off the school bus (yes I road the bus :( and peel out leaving us covered in dirt and dust, laughing his a** off. It ticks me off just remembering it...Well My dh's friend K, growing up, was THAT guy. Over the yrs he has mellowed. I dont mind him now ;) ANYWAY....in school he was always a bit rude and not tolerant of others. But he was actually really happy for us when we adopted Boo. Who knows if someone has really grown? Well he has. My husband saw K today for the first time in a year with his new girlfriend. A pretty girlfriend. A nice girlfriend. A black girlfriend :) I dont have to move to the city...The world is changing. One family at a time . My children will be ok. GOD is good.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

That is really cool about the guy changing!! Your children are so cute!!

Debbie

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)