Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bug is 8 !!




SLEEPY BIRTHDAY GIRL :) :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET GIRL :)
I know this post is late...time just gets away from me lately heehee..it might be the 4 beautiful kiddos I spend my day with :)




My bug was born at a whooping 9.3 #s and 20 inches long . I so wanted to have her naturally after my c-sec with my son but the dr and my hubby talked me out of it , so on May 8th at 8:24 am my beautiful girl was born. She was bigger then they thought and had the cord around her neck 3 times !! What a blessing I didnt go natural. She came out screaming and loud and hasnt settled yet LOL :) She is my busy busy girl who feels everything to the fullest and has never met a stranger :) She can do anything she sets her mind to and is such a blessing to her family. BUG WE LOVE YOU !!!!












POOL PARTY AT GRANMAS HOUSE












BABY GIRL WAS ALL DRESSED UP FOR BUGS
BIRTHDAY BREAKFAST :)








BUG AND BUNNY ARE ALWAYS TOGETHER






































4 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Bug!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!!!!!

Alexandra said...

Happy Birthday!!!! hope she had a great day!

The Hill Family said...

awww... happy bday G-bug!

what a fun age - still a little girl, but also becoming a young lady :)

Mama Bear said...

LOVE that age and a special happy birthday. She is sooooo pretty.

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)