Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

4 Months old today

~Baby girl is 4 months old today!! In blogger fashion, 4 things I LOVE about her :)
1- Your big eyes . I can get lost looking into those beautiful brown eyes.
2- Your tiny little mouth. Your lips are so sweet , I cant wait to kiss them :)
3- Your big laughing smile that I was so lucky to see in several pictures !
4- That GOD has picked us to be your parents. I am in awe of this privelage. The chance to love you, and hold you, and see you grow and blossom is such a gift. We are honored.

7 comments:

Melany @ Project Anthologies said...

Awww, so sweet. I just saw your post about the court date too! Great! So - what happens after that? And, BTW - that rabbit is HUGE!

Alexandra said...

God has blessed her with such fabulous parents! I cant wait to see a picture of her in your arms!

Mackinac-opoly said...

I am so thrilled for you!!! I can't remember how long it is after court that you travel - is it a couple of weeks or a month? Well, no matter - your baby girl will be home to enjoy the hot, hot summer down there!! :-) I am really just so happy for you!

And I also LOVE that big bunny! Gosh, is he (she) cute!! And what a great pet to allow toddler snuggles & stroller rides :-)

Hugs,
Beth
I just realized that she will probably be home for Easter, right? I think it's in April this year.....so exciting!!

Mama Bear said...

Oh happy 4th month birthday special little girl!!!

Debbie said...

Ohhh, how sweet!!!! I can't wait until your court date is over so you can share pictures with all of us.

Dawn said...

So sweet!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

The B Family said...

You're obviously smitten! So excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures.
Christina

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)