Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Glamour baby


My girl with ALOT of curlers :)




Miss E :)


The "before shot"




We took Bug to have her "Glamour Pictures" taken. My sister bought a package for Bug and her boyfriends niece who is the same age. The girls had so much fun getting all dressed up with cool hats and scarfs. The makeup was slight (keeping mama happy) and just fun. Pictures come in Saturday so I will be sharing soon :)








~I received an update from my buddy Amy. She saw my litte baby girl in the play-yard hanging in the sun looking quite happy and content :) Amy said her "special mother seems to have a wonderful bond with her". Makes my Mama heart SO happy. Thank you :)
~Another group of families are heading out soon to bring home their children!




~Today was a sucky day :( I woke with a migraine, my neck/back was killing me and I had cramps. Yuck. My kids were wonderful and let me lay on the couch for a few hours. They are so wonderful. They would come over and pet my head or pull up my blanket and ask " Mama you ok?" I love my kids :)

4 comments:

Tim Airhart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexandra said...

Bug looks like she had so much fun! I can't wait to see the results.

And how cool that your friend got to peek in at your daughter! It must make it so real!

and what sweet kids you have to let you rest when you need it most. great kids come from great parents! :)

Mama Bear said...

Ahhh, the pictures are great but so sorry to hear you are not feeling well. What a bummer. Hope it gets better. Can't wait to see all the fun pictures.

Kristi J said...

Oh, I'm so glad someone is peaking at your girl!!! sooo sweet...praying this coming week is OUR week!!! It's getting a little old now :) kj

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)