Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Beach life


Some shells we gathered



How stinkin cute is she ?

Bug the nature lover :) (lizard in her hair, Kendra)
Well sadly our time here is coming to an end. How nice if we could live on vacation ALL the time ! We have had a blast. The beach has been ours alone for the most part. SO beautiful. Tons of pictures when we get back.
No news on the adoption front yet...fingers crossed for Amy !!
Please pray Abby she is really having a hard time.
I recorded the debate I can not wait to watch it !!!! :)

6 comments:

Our journey said...

Thnaks Maria! I am praying the call comes this week. One week at #1 was enough fun for me! I just want to meet my little girl. Glad you had such a fun vacation. I am so jealous of your time at the beach.

Amy

Michelle said...

Maria,

Thanks for being faithful to check in on our journey. I am having a rough day concerning all of it. My heart is troubled. Ethiopia is our inclination but we just do not have the money to move forward right now...maybe I will be joining you....we will wait and see.

Michelle Riggs said...

I am so glad that you had a wonderful vacation. The pictures are beautiful.

You were very missed.

Thanks for praying for Abby.

Mama Bear said...

WOWSER, a lizard in the hair, one brave girl!!!

Anonymous said...

what a fun vacation! It would be nice if we could all just live on vacation! lol can't wait to see more pictures.

we will be faithfully praying for you as well as Amy and Abby.

and the debate was actually pretty good. haha. both had some good answers, they attacked each other, and they even admitted when they agreed. not bad. it did get a little boring when they would start rambling, but hey that's politics! lol

Kendra said...

That lizard is exactly why I will live in PA for the rest of my life. The only lizards that we see here are in cages!!!

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)