Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

All Boo, All day



My Pillow score. Pretty metallic satin :)

Boo's pumpkin


Boo cuddling w/kitty after nap



Cheeky baby !




Today was a treat for my older kiddos. Nana and Pa-pop took them for the day. Oh the fun they had! They went to visit Great Grandma and all her friends and went to dinner. They had a ball. I am blessed with wonderful in-laws who I love dearly.


~It was Mommy & Daddy and Boo all day. We went window shopping and did some home projects. It was weird not having my 2 noise makers around :)

~We went to my favorite home decor store Kirkland*, and scored some really awesome pillows. I love fancy pillows but will NOT pay the fancy price. $5.99 each. Score :)
~Chilly, chilly here! Fun to pull out the jackets and turn off the AC.



~No adoption news. A group is due to travel to Ethiopia in November , but many more are waiting. Prayers things get going a bit. Parents ache to hold their babies/children ! I have been there, it is HARD.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

You're in Florida, how chilly could it possibly be? :-) I'm in Illinois and we've been waking up to temps in the upper 20's. Yesterday it didn't reach 50 degrees :-( If this is any indication of what our winter is going to be like, Lili and I might pack up and move in with you. LOL!!

Love the pillows!

Great pictures of boo!!

Mama Bear said...

Great pictures and what a find on the pillows. Might have to go get me some!

Alexandra said...

what a fun day for Boo!! when we have more kids I hope do have days like that where you get to spend time with just one. how special!

and great pillows!! I can't believe they were so cheap!

Angela said...

You're little cutie looks like Dora! That's the only doll I'm aware of at this point but I'm sure you're already aware..smiles.

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)