Family 2013

Family 2013
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Beach Yummy


Love this picture (the water was getting rough)

Bug was kind of freaked out over the beach erosion we saw this night



Enjoying lunch in a cafe court yard






Sun peeking out from the heavens






Papi and Boo



In case anyone was offended by my last post, dont be. A comment was posted that suggested I was being unkind/not christan like to the guy who called Obama a "half breed" muslin. Hmm. Something to think about. Maybe I shouldnt post when I am irked? Or have pms (wink) Should I calm down first? Maybe. But lets clarify, I was born in NY. I have tons of family in NY and NJ. I wasnt critizing the mans accent as "ignorant" only stating maybe he wasnt from Florida :) I do think calling Obama a that is ignorant. And mean. Muslin part is not even accurate. Yes he has a right to his feelings. So do I ;) Next, we have tons of trailer parks in Florida. Trust me. I lived in one as a kid at one point ...the trailer not the park(roll eyes) so that is not a put down at all, just giving you a description to show I think they should worry more about the economy then fighting :) Are we good? Ok.

My friend Jess is back in the hospital again. Now she has an infection between her lung and chest wall. Yikes. This has been a really tough pregnancy for her. Luckily #8 is her last baby.
Sweet Abby is home !! Yes!

Still waiting on the baby front. No news yet. Poor Amy is coming out of her skin :) :) Prayers for her.

5 comments:

Michelle Riggs said...

Great pics!

Thanks for praying for Abby.

What number are you today?

Is Almaz back in ET?

jody said...

Just for the record, I DO think it is terrible to put out that sign about Obama, no matter what side of the political fence you may fall-and really? muslin? At least if you're going to display your bigotry in public, get your spelling accurate :)! But every time I think of "half breed muslin" I think of some sort of inferior quilting project and it makes me giggle.

Maria and Family said...

Too funny Jody ;)
Maria

Mama Bear said...

Well it is your blog girl, so say what you feel and want to. Blessings, Rhonda

Jana said...

Ok, now you have me curious, what did I reference? I haven't watched it before! I hear it's pretty funny though.

"...Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows that we know, and holds us responsible to ACT..." Proverbs 24:12

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -(Mahatma Gandhi)